Vibrant is the only functional medicine laboratory that utilizes a chemiluminescent method of detecting food sensitivities on a silicon chip.
While other labs use ELISA methods, our proprietary technology enables us to provide the highest sensitivity of detection with validated reproducibility Vibrant tests for IgG and IgA antibodies to foods.
IgA antibodies provide protection from mucosal damage. IgA reactivity to foods indicates possible mucosal damage from a food Vibrant’s Food Sensitivity panels are best run alongside the Vibrant Wheat Zoomer and other Vibrant Food Zoomers to assess the full depth and severity of intestinal barrier permeability, as well as highly antigenic foods at peptide level sensitivity, to best treat underlying causes of inflammation and food sensitivity.
Which Patients Need the Vibrant Food Sensitivity Panel?
Conditions and symptoms associated with food sensitivities include:
- Abdominal pain
- Brain fog
- Rashes, such as eczema
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin itchiness and redness
- Bronchitis and asthma-like symptoms
- Musculoskeletal joint pain
- Muscle stiffness and swelling
View Product Brochures:
Food Sensitivity Complete
View Sample Reports:
Food Sensitivity Complete (209 Foods)
Orders accepted from United States only.
Vibrant Wellness tests are not available in New York State.
Vibrant Wellness Laboratories is not contracted with any insurance provider.
*Please read the following prior to placing your lab test order*
- All sales are final and no refunds will be afforded and you waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
- Navigatewellness.health does not participate in, take assignment, or accept any private insurance. We do not provide super bills and cannot assist with claim resolution for laboratory tests or consultations.
- Orders for this test are accepted from the United States only. To inquire about international orders, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Navigatewellness.health is unable to ship test kits to the state of New York as per state laws.
- Navigatewellness.health is unable to ship lab kits to P.O. boxes. Please use a residential or business address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time with client information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, please place a separate order for each person.
- After you order a test kit, getting the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility.
- Once Navigatewellness.health has received your test results, the results will be uploaded to your HIPAA compliant client portal and you will receive an email instructing you how to access them.
- Vibrant Wellness covers a flat rate with contracted labs for the phlebotomy services associated with their test kits requiring a blood draw. Depending on the location and lab, additional draw fees may be required.
- To search for a draw center in your area, please click here: https://www.vibrant-america.com/blood-draw-center/.
- If a draw site is not located in your area, a Vibrant Wellness Phlebotomy Services Manager will assist with finding a blood draw center for you. If you live in a remote location, you may need to travel a distance or ask your local physician or hospital to assist with phlebotomy.
- Please contact email@example.com with questions.
- This test does NOT include a test interpretation consultation. If you are interested in having your test results interpreted please contact Julie Michelson at firstname.lastname@example.org once you have received your test results.
- *Test interpretations must take place within 3 months of placing the test order.
Before Placing Your Order Please Read the Complete Terms and Conditions for Vibrant America/Vibrant Wellness at Navigatewellness.health