Environmental Toxins Test
Facts About Environmental Toxins
Environmental toxins, technically called toxicants, are substances produced endogenously from the human body and which, when absorbed, inhaled, or ingested, can cause acute or chronic toxic overload, which may manifest in a variety of biological organ, tissue, and cellular-level systems.
Environmental toxins are cancer-causing chemicals and endocrine disruptors, both human-made and naturally occurring.
Susceptibility to toxic overload varies person-to-person, and can be affected by a variety of factors including:
- Liver and kidney health
- Microbiome composition and diversity
- Immune system capacity
Multiple chronic inflammatory symptoms and resistance to weight loss may be signs of excessive total toxic load. It is important to detect unknown chemical exposure to daily products, foods, and environment.
Vibrant Environmental Toxin Panel uses the most advanced mass spectrometry method to assess 39 different markers to assess environmental toxins in one urine specimen.
Screening for Environmental Toxins can aid in uncovering true root causes of toxicity from common environmental sources and provide a clear roadmap to detoxification and healing.
In order to assess the most comprehensive potential for total toxic load, consider running Environmental Toxins with a Vibrant Heavy Metals, Mycotoxins, or Food Zoomer panels.
The Vibrant Environmental Toxins panel is a urine-based assay.
Orders accepted from United States only.
Vibrant Wellness tests are not available in New York State.
Vibrant Wellness Laboratories is not contracted with any insurance provider.
*Please read the following prior to placing your lab test order*
- All sales are final and no refunds will be afforded and you waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
- Navigatewellness.health does not participate in, take assignment, or accept any private insurance. We do not provide super bills and cannot assist with claim resolution for laboratory tests or consultations.
- Orders for this test are accepted from the United States only. To inquire about international orders, please email: email@example.com.
- Navigatewellness.health is unable to ship test kits to the state of New York as per state laws.
- Navigatewellness.health is unable to ship lab kits to P.O. boxes. Please use a residential or business address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time with client information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, please place a separate order for each person.
- After you order a test kit, getting the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility.
- Once Navigatewellness.health has received your test results, the results will be uploaded to your HIPAA compliant client portal and you will receive an email instructing you how to access them.
- Vibrant Wellness covers a flat rate with contracted labs for the phlebotomy services associated with their test kits requiring a blood draw. Depending on the location and lab, additional draw fees may be required.
- To search for a draw center in your area, please click here: https://www.vibrant-america.com/blood-draw-center/.
- If a draw site is not located in your area, a Vibrant Wellness Phlebotomy Services Manager will assist with finding a blood draw center for you. If you live in a remote location, you may need to travel a distance or ask your local physician or hospital to assist with phlebotomy.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- This test does NOT include a test interpretation consultation. If you are interested in having your test results interpreted please contact Julie Michelson at email@example.com once you have received your test results.
- *Test interpretations must take place within 3 months of placing the test order.
Before Placing Your Order Please Read the Complete Terms and Conditions for Vibrant America/Vibrant Wellness at Navigatewellness.health