Heavy Metals Test
Heavy metal toxicity is under-represented as a root cause of illness and disease in humans, is thought to affect over 1 million individuals annually, and can affect virtually all biological systems within the human body
Heavy metals may be the root cause of common neurological disorders, gastrointestinal disorders, autoimmune diseases, and disorders associated with increased oxidative stress and cellular dysfunction
Due to the ability of many heavy metals to deplete critical nutrients such as antioxidants and minerals, the Vibrant Heavy Metals test should be run alongside a Vibrant Micronutrient panel, to assess both intra- and extracellular levels of commonly affected nutrients
Populations at greater risk of heavy metal toxicity include developing fetuses, children, and the immunocompromised, as well as individuals with impaired liver function and reduced antioxidant activity
Heavy metals are present in all regions of the United States, and can accumulate in air, soil, and drinking or ground water sources in and around concentrated sources of heavy metals from industrial production or pollution
Some professions and hobbies are at greater risk of heavy metal toxicity, including fuel, munitions, painting, rubber manufacturing, industrial smelting, mining, photographic processing, agriculture, semiconductors, welding, and waste or radioactive waste disposal sites
The World Health Organization (WHO) considers 13 heavy metals of significance to human and environmental health: arsenic, cadmium, cobalt, chromium, copper, mercury, manganese, nickel, lead, tin, and titanium, however, there are other metals and metalloids that may be significant causes of health problems in humans
The Vibrant Heavy Metals test is a urine-based test to screen for 20 of the most common heavy metals known to accumulate and cause adverse health effects in the human body. This test can be taken either provoked or non-provoked. Discuss with your healthcare provider which option is best for you and consult a trained healthcare provider before attempting any heavy metal provocation protocols.
Conditions and Symptoms Associated with heavy metal toxicity include:
- Neurological symptoms:
- Cognitive decline, memory loss, ataxia, tremors, numbness, tingling, neuropathy, myopathy, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, paralysis, and Parkinson’s disease, tinnitus, irritability
- Respiratory symptoms:
- Lung disease, lung cancer, breathing problems, respiratory distress, pneumonia
- Cardiovascular and hematological symptoms:
- Anemia, RBC abnormalities, hypertension, low blood pressure, hypokalemia, edema, cancers of the blood
- Gastrointestinal symptoms:
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, reduced absorption of nutrients (particularly minerals), dry mouth, metallic taste, pancreatic cancer
- Skeletal and bone-related symptoms:
- Osteoporosis, reduced bone mineral density
- Dermatological symptoms:
- Dermatitis, eczema, dry skin, sweating, skin lesions, hyperpigmentation, hair loss, allergic skin reactions
- Renal and hepatic symptoms:
- Renal failure, elevated liver enzymes, hepatic damage, hepatic failure, suppressed hepatic detoxification, elevated hepatic enzymes
- Reproductive symptoms:
- Infertility, difficulty conceiving, birth defects, miscarriage
Click Here To View Sample Report
Orders accepted from United States only.
Vibrant Wellness tests are not available in New York State.
Vibrant Wellness Laboratories is not contracted with any insurance provider.
*Please read the following prior to placing your lab test order*
- All sales are final and no refunds will be afforded and you waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
- Navigatewellness.health does not participate in, take assignment, or accept any private insurance. We do not provide super bills and cannot assist with claim resolution for laboratory tests or consultations.
- Orders for this test are accepted from the United States only. To inquire about international orders, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Navigatewellness.health is unable to ship test kits to the state of New York as per state laws.
- Navigatewellness.health is unable to ship lab kits to P.O. boxes. Please use a residential or business address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time with client information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, please place a separate order for each person.
- After you order a test kit, getting the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility.
- Once Navigatewellness.health has received your test results, the results will be uploaded to your HIPAA compliant client portal and you will receive an email instructing you how to access them.
- Vibrant Wellness covers a flat rate with contracted labs for the phlebotomy services associated with their test kits requiring a blood draw. Depending on the location and lab, additional draw fees may be required.
- To search for a draw center in your area, please click here: https://www.vibrant-america.com/blood-draw-center/.
- If a draw site is not located in your area, a Vibrant Wellness Phlebotomy Services Manager will assist with finding a blood draw center for you. If you live in a remote location, you may need to travel a distance or ask your local physician or hospital to assist with phlebotomy.
- Please contact email@example.com with questions.
- This test does NOT include a test interpretation consultation. If you are interested in having your test results interpreted please contact Julie Michelson at firstname.lastname@example.org once you have received your test results.
- *Test interpretations must take place within 3 months of placing the test order.
Before Placing Your Order Please Read the Complete Terms and Conditions for Vibrant America/Vibrant Wellness at Navigatewellness.health