Total Toxin Burden
Environmental toxins and toxicants are inflammatory substances, cancer-causing chemicals, and endocrine disruptors.
They can be human-made, produced by microbes, or naturally occurring in the earth.
Susceptibility to toxic overload varies person-to-person, and can be affected by a variety of factors
- Liver and kidney health
- Microbiome composition and diversity
- Immune system capacity
Conditions and Symptoms Associated with Toxic Burden Include:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Chronic burning in the throat and nasal passages
- Coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath
- Loss of balance
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Eye irritation
- Headache, light sensitivity
- Hearing loss
- Heightened sensitivity to chemicals and foods
- Irregular heartbeat
- Morning stiffness and/or joint pain
- Mood swings
- Muscle weakness
- Skin rashes
- Sleep problems
- Slower reaction time
- Vision changes
- Poor memory, difficulty finding words
- Difficulty concentrating
- Unusual skin sensations, tingling and numbness
- Increased urinary frequency or increased thirst
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, and/or bloating
- Tearing, disorientation, metallic taste in mouth
- Static shocks
The Vibrant Total Tox Burden panel uses the most advanced mass spectrometry method to measure 89 different markers to assess toxic burden in one simple urine specimen.
Consider the Total Tox Burden panel in conjunction with NutriPro to assess levels of nutrients such as antioxidants and cellular health, and the associated genes that may predispose a patient to greater risk for toxic burden and oxidative stress
Orders accepted from United States only.
Vibrant Wellness tests are not available in New York State.
Vibrant Wellness Laboratories is not contracted with any insurance provider.
*Please read the following prior to placing your lab test order*
- All sales are final and no refunds will be afforded and you waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
- Navigatewellness.health does not participate in, take assignment, or accept any private insurance. We do not provide super bills and cannot assist with claim resolution for laboratory tests or consultations.
- Orders for this test are accepted from the United States only. To inquire about international orders, please email: email@example.com.
- Navigatewellness.health is unable to ship test kits to the state of New York as per state laws.
- Navigatewellness.health is unable to ship lab kits to P.O. boxes. Please use a residential or business address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time with client information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, please place a separate order for each person.
- After you order a test kit, getting the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility.
- Once Navigatewellness.health has received your test results, the results will be uploaded to your HIPAA compliant client portal and you will receive an email instructing you how to access them.
- Vibrant Wellness covers a flat rate with contracted labs for the phlebotomy services associated with their test kits requiring a blood draw. Depending on the location and lab, additional draw fees may be required.
- To search for a draw center in your area, please click here: https://www.vibrant-america.com/blood-draw-center/.
- If a draw site is not located in your area, a Vibrant Wellness Phlebotomy Services Manager will assist with finding a blood draw center for you. If you live in a remote location, you may need to travel a distance or ask your local physician or hospital to assist with phlebotomy.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- This test does NOT include a test interpretation consultation. If you are interested in having your test results interpreted please contact Julie Michelson at email@example.com once you have received your test results.
- *Test interpretations must take place within 3 months of placing the test order.
Before Placing Your Order Please Read the Complete Terms and Conditions for Vibrant America/Vibrant Wellness at Navigatewellness.health